Sinclair Casper Refining Company is a 30,000 barrels-per-day oil refinery near Casper, Wyoming. The Casper Refinery primarily runs sweet crude from Wyoming and the Rocky Mountain region.
The refinery started as White Eagle Refinery in 1923 and is one of the oldest refineries still operating in the Rocky Mountains today. It was acquired from Mobil Oil in 1968 and named the Little America Refining Company. We have since modernized the refinery to increase reliability and production capacity while lowering sulfur levels in transportation fuels.
Casper is near our central hub for crude oil supply and is capable of running both domestic and Canadian synthetic crude. The refinery is an efficient producer of gasoline and diesel, which we ship to customers in Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Nebraska, Colorado, Montana, and South Dakota.
The Casper Refinery team has created a culture driven by excellence in safety, environmental compliance and reliability. The goal for Casper Refining is to update and modernize equipment to maintain reliable production well into the future.
At Sinclair, we treat our employees as our greatest asset and reward them with competitive pay and a generous and unique benefits program. Teamwork and a safe environment are important to us in creating a great work environment and a strong workforce.
Sinclair Casper Values
- Integrity – What you see is what you get.
- Loyalty – We are like family. We have each other’s backs.
- Hard Work – Our accomplishments are the result of team-work.
- Customer Service – We are proud of the high-quality products we produce. We work together as a team to maintain our excellent track record.
- Community Citizenship – Paying it forward. In the past few years, we have completely changed our image in the community.
A special thank you to Becky Raney, Chris McAulay, Jeannie Eckhardt, and Sutton Robeson for being part of the Sinclair Refinery Values Leadership Team. We appreciate the time and effort it took to personalize the Sinclair Corporate Values to fit our Casper Refinery.